We have been asked many times what should a client bring to the table to get the most value when considering a capital project. Time and again, we have experienced similar leadership traits and attributes that reinforce a client’s ability to maximize their organization’s value.
- Clearly communicate a focused vision of the project.
- The patient is at the core of their mission.
- Build consensus and have a sound decision-making process.
- Consistently do the right thing, even when it may be unpopular.
- Always look for a positive outcome.
- Engage their community.
- Expect excellence but are grounded in reality.
- Listen and Communicate well.
- Maintain a fiscally sound organization.